- Urban canvas prints of Banksy graffiti.
- This iconic piece of urban art was, initially, painted in a number of London locations including on the side of a shop in Great Eastern Street in Hackney and by Blackfriars Bridge. The one in Great Eastern Street, thought to be lost, was discovered behind advertising hoardings. It was removed in 2014 and is undergoing restoration before being sold for an anticipated £300,000. An alternative title is "There is Always Hope" from the inscription next to one version of this piece.
- A huge red modern panoramic picture.
- Exclusive artwork from Wallfillers.co.uk
- Britain's most trusted wall decor brand.
- The pictures are printed to the highest quality with fade proof inks.
- Crafted to studio quality.
- Good size for above your sofa.
- Proportions: 120cm wide x 50cm high (47.2" x 19.7").